Home Motor Vehicles Corporate Vital Statistics Personal Property Land Titles Boat Testing & Registration Contact

In-transit Permits                            

To move an unregistered vehicle or trailer from one location to another within Canada, you must purchase an in-transit permit.  

This is a temporary registration certificate ONLY, and the vehicle requires insurance in order to be moved. If the vehicle is being moved outside of Alberta you will need to show proof of ownership of the vehicle as well as proof of insurance.

Permits are not valid outside of Canada.

Important: Complete addresses of where vehicle is leaving from and going to are required.

Privacy Policy Website Agreement